Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Revival

It's been just over 6 years since I've posted to this blog, and a lot has changed, as one would expect.  I have a child, Jonas, who just turned 4.  My family and I moved back to the US in 2012, we're living with my mom.  My wife has a great job and is in school to be a designer.  My sister got married and just had a child, and lives in France.

I'm back in school too, as a student this time.  My career goal has shifted from teacher to computer engineer, so I'm working on a master's degree in computer science at FAU.  That's why this blog is being revived, the first assignment in my Internet computing class is to make a Blogger blog.  And, hooray!  I already have one.  Albeit massively out of date and completely off the topic assigned, but it's something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home